Saying hello to 201719th January 2017
As the new year settles down, we like to take stock of the last 12 months, as this allows us the opportunity to acknowledge the progress we have made and where to go from here.
And as our clients are becoming more and more engaged with Nest Forms, whether they are requesting new features or simply reporting a bug, we have in turn been developing and modifying Nest Forms with the goal of providing a much improved user experience as we continue to grow.
2016 was a great year for Nest Forms and development has never stopped, just take a look at our latest stats!
19 new versions of the iOS app
33 releases of the Android app
25 new features added
170 bugs reported and fixed
318 minor tweaks solved
300% increase in cloud capacity
9000 responses per day
Quadrupled our peak time usage
Thousands of new users created a new profile in 2016.
This also means that we have quadrupled our peak time usage that has seen Nest Forms accepting over 1100 responses in one hour during peak time.
I hope you like the numbers just as we do! But in case you are wondering what we were actually getting up to, then let us highlight some of the great improvements we have made last year.
- Much improved stability for the iOS application
- A brand new Android application that is much more stable and up to 10 times faster than before
- Ability to display and report much bigger data than ever before
- Autocapture fields are now added to the Nest Forms builder
- Member Groups for better user management
- Additional export options for Word and PDF exports - image sizes, custom logos, sections in new pages, column widths.
- Additional Trigger options - CSV files, FTP, sFTP exports + email customisation, multiple email contacts support
- Developing and improving security - oauth2 now standard for both applications
- Saved filters for report searches
- Displaying data in your local timezone
In an effort in breaking down language barriers in 2016, we have been providing expanded support for the following languages:
- Spanish; Castilian
- Hebrew (modern)
When restarting the year, we continue our goal of making making Nest Forms the most user friendly and cost effective field survey and mobile audit service available.
Thanks to all of you for working with us last year and helping us achieve some of these goals, and we hope that you’ll enjoy working with Nest Forms in 2017!