What is Nest Forms?
Nest Forms is a web and app-based service that allows you to track, create and manage paperless forms, surveys and simple polls under your own dedicated account. You can use it to create anything along the lines of customer sales orders, surveys, inspections or questionnaires in a simple to use app on your mobile device.
What do I need to use Nest Forms?
Do I need any Technical or programming skills?
No, you have no need for any programming or coding experience.
Basic web knowledge should be all you need to create the forms, as you will be using our intuitive drag and drop form builder interface via the website interface.
For using the app, we believe basic knowledge of your mobile device should be all you need, as the app is very intuitive to use.
Is my data secure with Nest Forms?
As a client, we place high value in ensuring you have confidence in the security of your data. We make every effort to maintain your data in as safe as an environment as possible.
For more information on the steps we take, please read our Data protection policy.
How do I add my associates or friends?
You can easily register all of your team members, using their email addresses in Relations “Invite more friends”. They will receive the email with login details and then just download the app.
Then they can login with their own username and password in the app and they will immediately have all forms available to them, once you have shared them.
What options are available when sharing responses
- Administration form share - Managing a form itself and/or the responses for all users.
- Administration for group share - Managing form sharing and/or responses within a group or users.
- Responder Access - Where each user can view or edit their own responses.
- VIP report, VIP area - share approved results using a link (optionally with password) with users without setting up a NestForms account.
- Client - Share the approved results with NestForms users
You can set the client in your Forms Advanced settings and they will see the form on their dashboard and will be able to view all approved responses.
- Exports - you can also export your data to offline resources like Excel, PDF, word documents or share on cloud platforms like Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive or SharePoint. Export manually or automatically via Triggers.
Do I need an Internet connection or can I work offline?
The NestForms app can work in both online and offline mode.
Online mode will sync your data while you work.
Offline mode allows you to enter data into the app without an internet connection. As soon as your device is reconnected to the Internet (for example, in the office or at home for wifi), the data will then automatically sync with the NestForms cloud.
How do I access my account?
How do I change my password?
There are two ways of doing this.
1) If you already know your password, and are already logged in, just click on your profile (name) in the top right corner, this brings you to your profile page, just click on “Set new password”.
(Remember you need to know your old password in order to reset the new password)
When all required details are entered, press the “Update” button.
2) If you have forgotten your password, go to the homepage, and click on the Login button
A pop up window will appear, and at this point if you look under the Login button, you will see a link: “Did you forget your password?”
Just click on this link and you will be asked for your email address.
Enter your email address and once completed, you will receive an email containing a confirmation code shortly (keep this window open and check your email now).
This confirmation code will be used for the final step in resetting your password, where you will be asked to enter the code and reset your password.
Here is a step by step guide on resetting your password.
How do I change the administrator of our account
It’s not possible for two people to login to the same account.
You will need to decide who is going to manage the master account (you or your colleague).
Learn more on how to change the administrator of your account.
What does it cost?
We have payment models that will suit all requirements,
Please feel free to avail of our 14 day free trial and see what the full suite of service can offer you.
Our pricing tiers available here range from a freemium version to to more advanced Enterprise options.
There are no contractual requirements to use our service and you are free to operate on a month to month basis depending on your requirements.
Only the account manager (you) would need to have a paid account. All your coworkers can use the free account.
Any remote user can download the app for free, and they can even have a free admin account where they can create their own forms if they wish (this comes with a limitation of saving 10 forms under their own account if using the free version).
This free account, creates no conflict with your account, and they will only ever see your forms when they are shared with them, and can only fill them in as directed (No editing or viewing rights outside the app). This effectively reduces their role within your account as a data collector on your behalf.
Does Nestforms provide a discount?
We believe our subscriptions are very competitive. However, if you are a Charity, Non Profit or Educational organisation, we provide discounts depending on proof of status. To learn more, check out the details on the discounts page.
How do I download my invoice?
You can download the monthly invoices online without any issue via the profile page.
When you are logged into Nest Forms (make sure that you login into the master account), just click on your name in the top right .
Then scroll down to Subscription Information and within this section, you should see a heading Invoices where you can click on Show all invoices.
Once you have done this, you can click the “download” link for any invoice that you have previously paid as a pdf.
How do I change my credit card details?
- Login to your website account.
- Click on your profile (name) in the top right.
- Scroll down to “My stripe cards” section.
- Click to “Add new card”.
- Fill in the new card details.
- Scroll down to the credit cards again
- Mouseover the old card and press the delete icon (or mouseover the new one and click the icon to make it your default credit card).