What kind of asset tagging Surveys can NestForms be used for?
You can perform asset tagging surveys to identify, track and keep accurate inventory using offline surveys in remote locations.
NestForms helps many organisations maintain a seamless process of keeping track in an accountable manner of the repairs, maintenance and inventory control regarding their moveable assets.
How you can use NestForms for Asset Tagging?
- Assign a Unique Identification Number to your asset and link it via QR code
- Determine the Type of Asset Label/QR code required
- Link the asset and associated information with your Asset Tracking System database
- Affix the Asset Tag/ QR code to the Item
- Identify the Asset Type and Category by scanning the QR code against you pre-existing DB(database)
- Maintain an accurate and easy to track inventory on scheduled intervals
- Pinpoint using GPS location the location of your item/asset, it’s condition and servicing schedule
- Remove from use or perform maintenance/ servicing and repair activities in a controlled manner
- Resale or recycle your assets, keeping your Database updated in real-time
Our clients use Nest Forms for various asset tagging surveys for their own businesses or third-party customers, market & retailers sector, banks, telcos, construction, transport companies and many others, by monitoring and tracking the company's physical assets.
All of this is possible with NestForms, without the need for an online connection. Once back online, you can send your collected data back to your NestForms account.
How do I use NestForms for Asset tagging Surveys and is it hard to learn?
Using our Mobile Form builder is very easy. You just drag and drop what you want to add to your form and then share it with your friends.