For every plan we determined a share limit on survey forms based on your subscription.
This means, that as a standard user you cannot create and share a survey form with 50 other users.
Or can you?
Well this is now possible since we added new functionality for those who are happy with their plan but want to share forms with more users than their plan currently offers.
Please Note: This feature is available to Standard, Advanced & Premium users only.
The process of increasing the share limit is very simple. You just need to approve your choice when you select more users than you are allowed.
Let’s look at it step by step:
- Open any form that you want to share with more users and click
- A familiar pop up window will open. The amount of available shares is displayed at the top right corner of the window
- Start selecting the users that you want to share your survey form with. Once you reach your limit, the other user tiles will change colour, but they are still clickable.
- Once you select another user the pop up window will appear giving you two options to solve your limit restriction. One is to upgrade your plan, the second option is to activate the dynamic share policy.
- By activating the dynamic share policy you are now able to select more users than are within your subscription share limit.
Few notes regarding dynamic share policy:
- Every time you select more shares than previously allowed, Nest Forms will increase this limit for you automatically and adjusting your monthly subscription accordingly.
- Your dynamic share limit is based on whichever form has the most shares. If you reduce the number of shares during the month, your limits are reset in the beginning of the next month to the revised maximum.
- Remember this increase is applied to your bill in the following month after you have chosen to increase the default limit
- The share increase you make to one form, can be applied to any form without any extra cost
- Cost for 1 extra share is applied on your cost per user base price within your subscription, which you can see on the pricing page.