If you ever spot a bug and would like to help us investigate, you can help us by sending a bug diagnostic reporting your issue via the app.
In order to do this, just follow these steps:
1) Open the app
2) Click on the menu in the top left corner
3) Then click on help in the menu
4) Click on the icon in the top right corner
5) Add a quick message - most bugs involve filling in the form and it can help to know the following 3 items:
- Form name you were working on
- Question name
- What is the bug?
6) Click submit.
We will then receive your diagnostic report from your app, and we will come back to you via email when we have investigated your issue further.
Note: this diagnostic information is only related to the NestForms app status. This includes data entered into the form, files collected by the NestForms app, Phone model, app settings, logged in user, app version etc.
The data is only used for investigating the issue you reported, and is treated in strict confidence.